The push up is a true and tested exercise when it comes to upper body pushing strength. Build bigger and stronger pushing muscles with this full range of motion variation of the pushup.
An advanced version of the classic pushup, with this variation you'll get a deeper range of motion which will contract your pecs from a full range a motion, strengthening your stretch reflex and using more upper body muscles than the basic push up.
- Set up 2 Kettlebells slightly wider than shoulder width.
- If looking from above, your head and hands should form an arrow.
- Maintain plank position throughout the whole movement
- Lower yourself as low as your range of motion allows you to.
- Explosively push your self up.
Add these to your workout arsenal and let me know your thoughts.
Best to your training,